Whether you bike to get to work, enjoy a leisurely weekend ride, or participate in competitive races, there’s no arguing that life on two wheels is pretty great. That said, we can’t all go biking through wine country each year. Luckily, thanks to Instagram, you can spy on the people who are. If you’re looking for a little bike trail inspiration, scouting for droolworthy gear, or wanting to get more active in the community, here are 30 Instagram accounts to feed your cycling dreams.
1) Strava Cycling (@stravacycling): The social network for athletes.
3) Bike Mag (@bikemag): Showcasing mountain biking like no other publication.
4) Peloton Magazine (@pelotonmagazine): Digital cycling magazine, providing fuel for the ride.
In its 51-year history, the Amstel Gold Race (#AGR2016) has finished in five different places, all of them within 15 kilometers of the present start town of Maastricht: Meerssen (1966–67 and 1969–90), Elsloo (1968), Maastricht (1991–2002), Valkenburg (2003-2012) and Berg en Terblijt (2013–present). The current finish of the 248.7-kilometer classic is seen here in 2015 when Poland’s Michal Kwiatkowski took the victory over Spain’s Alejandro Valverde and Australia’s Michael Matthews (to the right of this shot) in a bunch sprint of 18 riders. #pelotonshorts [WORDS: JOHN WILCOCKSON; IMAGE: YUZURU SUNADA]
A photo posted by peloton® (@pelotonmagazine) on
5) The Radavist (@theradavist): A group of individuals who share a love of cycling and the outdoors.
6) Cinelli (@cinelli_official): Cinelli Milano photostream. Keep on bikin’ in the free world!
#tbt to Mr @abo.4000 showing his Cinelli Candela prototype back in 2013! Long live the King of New York City! ?????? ? by the mighty @tak_nyc #cinelli #tbt #2013 #newyork #candela #carbonframe #prototype #fixedgear #criterium #racing #bikemessenger #messlife #peaceandbike #cinellifamily #spreadthewinged #ilovecinelli
A photo posted by Cinelli (@cinelli_official) on
7) State Bicycle Company (@statebicycleco): Established 2009, providing Fixed-Gear, City, Track, Fat, CX, and Mountain bikes to those who want to.
8) Fixie Girls (@fixiegirls): Girls who are all about that fixie life.
A photo posted by Fixiegirl™ (@fixiegirls) on
9) Mash SF (@mashsf): From Cape Town to Osaka, from Berlin to Istanbul, they see the fire in the eyes of the riders worldwide.
10) Brooks England (@brooksengland): The oldest continually operating saddle company in the world.
A photo posted by Brooks England (@brooksengland) on
11) Matotorman (@mamotoraman): Creative riding from Mamoru Kanai.
12) Mission Bicycle (@missionbicycle): Custom bicycle shop in San Francisco, California.
A photo posted by Mission Bicycle (@missionbicycle) on
13) Bike Touring Pro (@bicycletouringpro): Instagram fo Darren Alff,the bicycle touring coach for 750,000+ people.
I am in the Anza-Borrego desert in southern California right now. It’s hot, but beautiful. #weekend #weekendcamping #weekendcampingtrip #campervan #friends #camping #joshuatree #saltonsea #brasov #romania #california #socal #adventure #adventirelife #travel #travelblog #anzaborrego #desert #bicycletouring #cycling #ortlieb #comotion @ortliebusa #dragon #serpant #snake #funny
14) City Grounds (@citygrounds): Urban cycling retailer based in California.
15) Track or Die NYC (@trackordienyc): Track bikes, traveling, photography, beer and friends.
16) Fuji Bikes (@fujibikes): Official Instagram of Fuji Bikes. Conquer your mountain.
A photo posted by Fuji Bikes (@fujibikes) on
17) Bike Touring (@biketouring): Celebrating the two-wheeled, self-powered explorers of earth.
18) 8Bar Bikes (@8barbikes): They do bikes, races, and rides.
A photo posted by 8bar bikes (@8barbikes) on
19) ARTCRANK (@artcrank): Handmade art posters that celebrate all things bike.
20) SHOPFIXED (@shopfixed): Bike goods, tees, and other things.
A photo posted by SHOPFIXED (@shopfixed) on
21) Stinner Frameworks (@stinnerframeworks): Custom bikes out of Santa Barbara, California.
22) Twin Six (@twinsix): A fashion-forward cycling lifestyle company offering finely designed cycling apparel, expertly crafted framesets, and lots of other good stuff.
A photo posted by TWIN SIX (@twinsix) on
23) Geekhouse Bikes (@geekhousebikes): Hand-built bicycles out of Boston, Massachusetts.
24) Sako7 (@sako7_apparel): A range of socks and cycling apparel from Sean Sakinofsky.
25) 100 Copies (@100copies): A collection of limited edition art prints and tees driven by the passion for cycling.
100copies letterpress prints. All framed and display with bianchi mini velo. Copy number: 01. Owner: Kuan. Country: Singapore. Prints selling fast at 100copies.net #100copies #bicycle #bike #quotes #earsleepriderepeat #lifebehindbars #tandem #ride #bicycleart #bikeart #print #typography #blackwhite #homedecor #display #frame #letterpress #cycling #cyclingart #singapore #minivelo #bianchi #japan #wall #interior #typo #gifts #gift
26) Tribe (@tribebicycles): Bikes out of Brooklyn, NY.
A photo posted by TRIBE BICYCLE CO.™ (@tribebicycles) on
27) No Life Like This Life (@nolifelikethislife): Cycling, photography, art, culture, and living classy.
Our friends over in Portland took a trip over to Hood River, Oregon in search of a bit of dry roads and a change of scenery from Portland’s soggy February. We’re stoked to have good friend Randall Fransen of Mettle Cycling setting aside some time to share his point of view on the site as a new author, and the story is live right now! Can’t wait to come ride with all the good people of the PNW!! Beautiful as always!! Link in profile!
28) Pro Cycling Shots (@procyclingshots): Only the best photos of professional cycling.
A photo posted by Pro Cycling Shots (@procyclingshots) on
29) Bike Index (@bikeindex): Chasing bike thieves, recovering bikes daily.
30) Interpedalers (@interpedalers): Incredible cycling journeys from around the world.
A photo posted by interpedalers (@interpedalers) on
Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.