You know the drawing style of Bill Watterson as soon as you see Calvin and Hobbes. You also know the work of Charles Schulz when you see Lucy from Peanuts. But what if those cartoon artists switched characters?
Artist Jaaklo Seppala has given us the answer with his fantastic 10 by 10 matrix showing 10 iconic cartoon characters drawn in the style of each other. With a total of 100 characters there is plenty to look at here.
Not familiar with every character and artist? Here’s the full list of characters shown on grey tiles:
1. Asterix, illustrated by Albert Uderzo
2. Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson
3. Disney’s Donald Duck
4. Captain Haddock from The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
5. Batman by Neil Adams
6. Fingerpori by Pertti Jarla
7. Corto Maltese by Hugo Pratt
8. Moomin by Tove Jansson
9. Garfield by Jim Davis
10. Lucy from Peanuts by Charles Schulz
Click the image for a full-sized view:
(via Twisted Sifter)