Are you prepared for the end of the world this year? Based on the Mayan calendar, December 21st is the last day we will experience – so what better way to spend it than with your “Just in Case” end of the world kit?
Created by the folks at MENOSUNOCEROUNO in Monterrey, Mexico, the kit includes all the necessary items one would need for an apolocalypitic party. Mexican hot chocolate, a notebook, knife and Xtabentun – the original Mayan Liqueur – are some of what’s included in the survival kit. It’s modern mexican design for the end of times. [see_also]
The full list includes:
- Chocolate Abuelita ® : Dark chocolate laced with cinnamon and covered in sugar. With more than 70 years in the market, this classic delight will make you feel well under any circumstances.
- Doméstica Yellow Notebook ® : A design classic from Monterrey. Tell the story, write like John, draw like el Bosco, or use it to start a fire.
- Simple Knife ® : Clean affordable design, a minimal hunting tool for animals or zombies.
- 40 Emergency Black Matches ® : Start a fire, get warm, light your way with style. Black is beautiful.
- Xtabentun D’aristi ® : Original Mayan liqueur from Casa D’aristi in Yucatan, one of our favorite brands of 2011. Celebrate like the old times!
- Basic Water ® : Drink wisely, survive up to ten days with one liter.
Need help creating powerful branded content? Let Column Five hook you up.