1percentpatience

Propaganda Posters Warning You About The 1%

These bold red posters aren’t just propaganda, but also a warning of how the top 1% of the wealthy may be looking down upon the rest of us: the so called 99%. The propaganda poster below is especially ominous; will we as a global community be able to stay steadfast and sway the giant that controls the majority of our world resources and wealth? Find out more about Fro, the Los Angeles based designer behind these posters or order prints at frodesignco.com

Propaganda Posters
.

[see_also]

Propaganda Posters

Propaganda Posters

Propaganda Posters

Via: designlov.com

Share this Story
Need help creating powerful branded content? Let Column Five hook you up.
  • Where are you in the 1 percent

    Compared to the US: What Percentage Income Are You?

    With all the talk about the 1% in recent months, it’s been pretty common to wonder where we all measure up ...
Load More Related Articles

Facebook Comments

Get inspiration in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter.