It’s official: 2016 is here. It’s time to look to the future and get started on your resolutions. You may be looking to get healthier, do more, start that next project, or just enjoy life a little more—and we hope you do. We love any self-improvement, especially when it helps us tap into our creative flow, and over the last year we’ve covered a lot of stuff that’s proved especially helpful. Now that the New Year is upon us, we thought we’d share some of our favorite pieces, tips, and tricks to give you a little boost in certain areas of life. Even if you’re not one for resolutions, you’ll still want to take a look.
Looking to work smarter not harder? Yeah, us too.
- Try the Secret Weapon productivity system to up your orgniazation game.
- Learn how to use gamification to achieve your goals.
- See what successful people do in the morning.
- Use a website blocker to keep you on task.
Skip the gym membership. You can do it on your own.
New projects are equally terrifying and exciting, but all you need to do is start.
- Check out these TED talks to inspire you.
- Use these tools for when you’re stuck or out of ideas.
- Do these 3 creative exercises to stimulate your brain.
- Download these apps to spark your creativity.
- Try Jerry Seinfeld’s Don’t Break the Chain advice to help you tackle your project.
Whether you want to chill out or be in the moment, you might want to check these out
- Use tech like the amish to help yourself unplug.
- Do these 5 exercises to get you into your flow.
- Check out this desktop meditation tool to keep you zen.